Monday, October 28, 2013

Painting vs. Weather & TNG Hoodies

So after a none productive (house duties) though busy weekend I wanted to hit the ground running but of course mother nature had something different in mind for me. Woke up at 6:30am and was ready to get to painting at 7am but it was freezing outside (low 40's) but I could have handled that and just bundled up. the worse part was the content 35 mph winds with gusts of 75 mph. There was no way I was going to be getting on ladders or the roof to paint. I figured I'd do stuff in the house and when things cleared up I'd go out then.. well it only got worse and started to rain. By the time it cleared at 5pm, it was still cold and slightly windy, but everything was wet and there was no way of painting on a wet house so I lost today. I did mange to get some things done inside the house which is good.. guess I'll just tackle the painting tomorrow (I hope, the forecast is predicting rain again, so will see).

In Geeky news.. ThinkGeek is now carrying one of the coolest hoodies I've seen in a long time. If you're a Star Trek fan specifically The Next Generation then you're going to want one of these. Star Trek: The Next Generation Uniform Hoodie, Choose from red (Command), blue (Sciences), or gold (Operations. They run $59.99 and are a ThinkGeek exclusive. You can pick one up HERE.This is definitely going on my Christmas list this year. Only problem is which color to get.. I'm thinking Command Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment