Friday, February 21, 2014

More Trip Planning & Gay-Mer Tees

Today I did some research on phones in the UK. I haven't decided if I am going to use my old iPhone 3GS and get a SIM card and minutes or purchase a phone (disposable) over there with minutes. Both have good and bad things. I really do need to investigate a bit more to find out which option is best for me.

I'm still working on coming up with a game plan for my trip to Ireland/the UK. I think the hardest part is finding places to stay. Part of me wants to plan everything out. Book hostels, hotels and places I'm staying with friends but then that locks me into a certain time I need to be in certain parts of the UK. If I "wing it" more then if I want to stay longer in a certain part of the country I can without worry about losing deposits and such. But booking ahead does save you money and time and I'm trying to spend as little money as I can. This is the debate that has been going back and forth in my head for a week now...

I still have just over three weeks to figure this all out.. but I'd like to solidify the dates I'll be down in England just so I can let me friends know whom I'll be staying with and when.

I'm super excited for this trip but also a bit overwhelmed and stressed out. But I know in the end it will all work out.. just got to get through the planning stages.

On a different note.. I came across this Gay-mer T-shirt website and saw this very funny t-shirt that made me laugh. I'm not a fan of the that blue color, and it looks to be cut for thinner guys, which I am defiantly not one of those, but if they had different colors I might consider buying one..  It says "Sorry Girls I Like Joysticks" They also have one for ladies that says "Sorry Boys I Mash Buttons".. cute stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment