Friday, March 14, 2014

Podcasts and Packing

T-Minus 1 Day...

Since I'm going to be gone for a month my current podcasts still need to be released during this time. I have spent the past few weeks editing my MASH 4077 Podcast and My Gimpy Life Podcast. I uploaded them and built web pages for each one. They are "set" to be released on a certain date. I also went through and pre-built tweets that will announce the release of each episode. It took some doing but all podcasts for those two series should not be interrupted and be released on time... woohoo!!!

I finished packing, since I'm going to be gone for over a month I took two suitcases and packed 15 days worth of clothing. Figured I'll be able to wash some as I go. I'm sure I over packed but I'd rather have to much then not enough.

I made sure everything was turned off at home, bills paid, windows closed and doors looked. I headed over to my buddy Robert's place as he will be joining me for the first leg of my trip (Ireland) and he lives much closer to LAX, and since our flight is at 6:30am tomorrow morning I plan on crashing at his place tonight... though I doubt I'll get any sleep... too excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment