Monday, March 10, 2014

Wholesome Families & Wicked is Coming

Dug through boxes looking for various things that I needed for my trip. I've looked through these boxes multiple times over the past three months for various things and it continues to be a pain in the butt. I know when I get back from vacation I'm going to go through all these boxes and do some major "spring" cleaning. Time to simplify my life, it's going to be tough but it's something I have to do.

Saw a link to a Honey Maid commercial that recently came out. It features' "Wholesome" Families and they included a gay couple raising two children. It's a great commercial but of course I know it will catch flack and probably won't get as much air time as it deserves. You can check out the commercial below.. along with a little piece they did on the actually family.


And I watched the new episode of Once Upon A Time from last night. It's been off the air for almost three months and the mid season finale was amazing so I was really looking forward to the rest of this season. Before the episode they did a retrospective of what has happened so far to bring viewers up to speed.

Then it was time for the new episode. They have been promoting this alot with the "new" villain being the Wicked Witch. At the end of the the midseason finale we see Storybrook disappear and everyone going back to the enchanted forest. Well everyone but Emmy and Henry, they get their memories wiped and are living in New York. 

I enjoyed this episode. It takes place one year after the mid season finale. We get to see Hook try and convince Emmy that what he is saying is true. We get to see the meeting of Robin Hood and the Evil Queen whom we know to be each other's true love. We get to see Regina try and remain one of the "good guys". Come to find out that everyone is back in Storybrooke Maine. We don't know why or how all we know is they are back and stuck again. 

So now the rest of this season will take place in Storybrooke and will get flashbacks of the Enchanted Forest from the missing year. Will find out how the Wicked Witch was able to send them back.. if she is the one responsible. Will also find out the fate of Rumpelstiltskin and the rest of the gang.

I really miss this show.. it's been one of my favorites now for three years and I'm so happy that it's finally back.

No comments:

Post a Comment