Wednesday, March 12, 2014

T-Minus 3 Days

4/25/14 So I'm about six weeks behind on my "daily" blog. I do plan to go back and blog everyday but of course lots happen while on my trip so it's going to take me a while to blog everything.

Now back to my regularly scheduled blog for 3/12/14

T-minus 3 days before my big "Dream Vacation" I spent today hanging out with my family. This will be the last time I see them for a month. This will be the longest I have gone without seeing my nephew and niece. On my way home I picked up some Chinese food from one of my all time favorite Chinese place Hong Kong restaurant.

I'm super excited that I'll finally be meeting online friends that I have known for years while I'm visiting Ireland/The UK. People I plan to meet/see on my trip are Thomas (who I've meet and hung out with many times when he has visited LA), Erlend (again I have met him at SDCC a few years ago) but Russ, Simon, Matt, Markus, Daniel and Phil I'll be meeting them for the very first time and I think I'm more excited about this then the actually trip.

Everything is almost ready for my trip, hostels/hotels/friends house's are booked. Car is booked, all my plane tickets are booked. I still have a few details to take care of as well as finish packing but I still have a few days to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment