Thursday, May 22, 2014

Toys, Walk and Wars

I finally finished my guest/toy room. I also managed to clean up the living room area but there are still 25 toy bins left over. It's a far cry from the 60 that I had but still way to may to keep in the apartment. There are also about ten boxes in my bedroom that will need to be gone through as well. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do next. For now I'm ready to host my buddy Chris for the weekend.

I picked Chris up just before 4pm, we came back to my place to hang before heading out for dinner. Chris picked a new "local" Chinese restaurant. I'm apprehensive when trying new places as I'm a creature of  habit and I know what I like but he wanted to try this place, it's call Hot Wok. I am very happy that he did. I not only enjoyed the food but it's my new favorite Chinese place in town.

While there our friend Dallas contacted me and asked if I wanted to walk around the park with him. Chris and I both agreed that we'd like to join him so we did. Also joining in the walk was our buddy Robert and Doug. We walked around the park three times (about 3 miles) but it felt like forever and I think that's because we did a lot of talking and walked extremely slow. Afterwards the gang came to my place to hang for a bit.

In geeky news I came across this video on Facebook and had to share it there and figured I'd post it here as well. It's an interesting look into the influence/creation of Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment