Monday, August 11, 2014

Birthday Countdown, Groot, MASH & Tragedy

So today is exactly 44 days until my 44th Birthday. I did this a few years ago and folks seemed to like it so I plan on doing it again. I will be posting one picture a day starting at Age 1 and continuing until Age 44 on September 23rd. Everyday you see me age a year.

I came across this Groot and Rocket drawing today. I've seen a lot of pictures and drawings in the past week but this one really got me in the feels. It's the scene in the movie that I tear up at every time. This drawing/painting was done by maXKennedy you can see more of their art HERE

I spent a good chunk of today continuing my work on the upcoming episodes for the MASH 4077 Podcast. I found out all the uploads I had done yesterday were a waste of time as I had already uploaded all those files a week ago. I did finish my first pass at episode 85, which is due to be released on August 15th. But I got a tweet that shook me to my core... Robin Williams has died.

There was no working after that... I watched the news, read social media and cried for the next few hours. This couldn't be real.. but it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment