Sunday, August 10, 2014

Podcasts and Videos

First I want to wish my Dad a very Happy 67th Birthday today. I got to spend last weekend with him to celebrate. My brother and I help purchase a new iPad for him. He's addicted to App games and Facebook :) He likes to play the games with his grand kids.

Spent the entire day uploading episodes of MASH for the next six MASH 4077 Podcasts. Gonna try and edit them all this week so I can get ahead of the game. I only release two a month so if I can get them edited and done then I'll be good for three months.

While I'm uploading stuff for podcasts, I continue to try and catch up on my blogs, watch more of Melissa and Joey and job search.

There are a few videos that I want to share with you.

First one is this really cool "Crazy Circle Illusion" video. I love video like these...


The second video made me tear up, it's this 95 year old Veteran who is out supporting runners of some sort of marathon when suddenly they start to come up to him and shake hands and thank him for his service... only issue I have with the video is that I wish it was longer.


The final video that I want to share with you is a PSA about texting and driving. I try not to text but I have done it in the past but after watching this video I have sworn off doing ever again. This video got to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment