Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dinosaurs, Mario Bros, Sherlock & Screeners

Today both of my house guests Lydia and Lisa were off to Disneyland (I'll be joining them tomorrow). So spent the day working on podcasts and watching more of my recorded TV. But there are several cool geeky pictures and videos that I wanted to share with you all.

First up is the release of the trailer for the next Jurassic Park movie called Jurassic World. It looks pretty cool and I have to say it reminds me more of the original and I'm looking forward to it.


I'm not a watcher of Dancing With the Stars but this routine really caught my eye. It's pretty awesome.


BBC released a picture from the next Sherlock Christmas special in 2015. It's a long way off but I'm liking their old school look.


And today I received two more sceeners. First one was The Grand Budapest Hotel, which I have heard good things about and the other one was Boyhood and all I really know about this movie is that it was shot over 12 years with the same actors. I look forward to watching both of these movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment