Friday, November 28, 2014

Star Wars Teaser Trailer


Disney released a teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Episode VII). I thought the teaser did exactly what it was suppose to do.. tease us. It made me excited to see a new Star Wars film and I can't wait to see more footage as it's released. Of course the internet has gone crazy and the haters are flooding Twitter and Facebook with negative comments, it's disheartening. From the rolling droid to the new/old light saber to not seeing the "legendary" characters (Han, Leia and Luke) people are bashing it left and right.

Now before anyone gets up on their high horse and says that everyone has their right to their opinion let me say I agree with you, but I might add, when it's constructive. Most of these haters complain just to complain. This is 88 seconds of a movie that just finished shooting a few weeks ago and won't be out for another a year and a month. It's seven quick clips that tell us nothing about the story, the characters or pretty much anything. But they did introduce us (visually) to the three main lead characters of the trilogy.

Would I have liked to see more.. oh heck yeah.. and I know I will in due time.

STAR WARS FOREVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment