Friday, December 19, 2014

Three More Screeners

I got three more screeners today. Two movie that I heard of and a third that I haven't. First Nightcrawler, from the title and me being a geek my thoughts go to X-Men but this has nothing to do with that Nightcrawler and from the previews it doesn't really look like a movie that I would enjoy, though it does have one of my favorite actors Jake Gyllenhaal.

The next one is Mr Turner which I've only seen a quick scene as the main actor Timothy Spall was on Graham Norton promoting it. Doesn't look like a movie I'd like but it is based on a real person and for some reason I have enjoyed a few of those types of movies this year.. so will see.

The final movie that I got was Still Alice, don't have a clue what this is, haven't seen a trailer or heard anything about it. So I looked it up online and here's a quick synopsis: A vibrant and accomplished college professor (Julianne Moore) disappears in front of her friends, family and herself as Alzheimer's disease slowly destroys her mind. This sounds really heavy.. gonna have to be a great mood when watching this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment