Friday, January 30, 2015

Just Another Friday

Not a whole lot going on today. Looked for worked with no luck. Worked on several podcasts and continued my "spring cleaning". I knew throwing away or giving away stuff would be difficult but it's harder then I expected. I know that I should just toss everything into a bag and be done with it but part of me doesn't like the idea of just wasting things when they can be used by others and the other part of me wonders if I could get any money for selling it instead. But selling things takes alot of work as well and I really want to get my apartment back in order as it currently looks like a hoarder lives here. I was hoping to be done by this weekend but there is no way that's going to happen. Now my goal is to finish by the end of February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment