Sunday, January 25, 2015

Potter Podcast, Firefly Monopoly & SAG Awards

Today I recorded my second Harry Potter podcast for my friend Rico's podcast Treks in Sci Fi. Like with the first one it was a lot of fun talking about one of my favorite book and movie series. We covered the second book/movie Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. We recorded for about two hours and after I edit in some audio clips from the movie this podcast is going to be a long one. It should be released mid February.

I came across another cool Firefly themed game. Last year I picked up Firefly Clue and this year it looks like I'm going to be picking Firefly Monopoly. Don't know any of the details yet just saw a picture but I love me some monopoly.

I got to hang out with my buddy Aaron today. He crashed at my place last night after our D&D game. Today we hung out and had lunch at Olive Garden.

SAG awards were on tonight and it was fun watching as many of the winners were first time and that always makes me happy. One of my favorite winners was Joanne Froggatt for Best Actress for Downton Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment