Monday, August 24, 2015

Babies, Birthdays and Brain Teasers

Today is a special day because coach Marla and coach Andrew, the co-founders of NerdStrong Gym are having their baby. What makes it even more special is that coach Andrew is taking us along for the ride with posts & pictures on instragram, twitter and Facebook. Her labor lasted from something like 2am to about 6pm and then an hour later Baby Stryder Deutsch was born. Congrats to both of you guys.. he's beautiful and I'm not just saying that because he's a newborn.. he is actually a cutie. I can't wait to meet him in person.

So Baby Deutsch shares his birthday with someone else who is very special to me, my buddy Erik who's birthday is today as well... so I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday. I really would have liked to have flown up to Portland to celebrate with you but work is kind of crazy but I am happy that you are able to fly down in a few weeks to help celebrate my 45th birthday.. can't wait to see you... and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love puzzles/brain teasers and my twitter friend and author of one of my favorite children book "The Bravest Knights Who Ever Lived" Daniel Errico posted this on Twitter and he and I spent the next half hour or so (via Twitter Direct Messaging) figuring them all out... it was alot of fun. Thanks Daniel for sharing this and helping me figure them all out.

1 comment: