Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Firefly Rings & Real Hobbit Homes

I came across this really cool Firefly Ring so I clicked on the link and found out that it's an Etsy store and these are all hand made, which would explain the high price (over $100). They not only have this cool looking Firefly Ring but quite a few other geeky sterling silver rings, necklaces, charms and cuff links. All of it is a bit prices but again it's all hand made. I could do some major damage to my bank account on this site.. luckily for me I have some restraint. If you have restraint then check out the site HERE.

The other thing I wanted to share with you guys is a cool article on Middle-earth News about various real life Hobbit Homes. Now if I had unlimited funds I'd actually build myself a Hobbit Hole built into a mountainside somewhere. That is truly my ultimate dream home. Anyways check out some of the cool homes HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment