Thursday, August 27, 2015

Broken Bands, Tesla Watch and Jedi vs Sith

So I got home from the gym and removed my two NerdStrong wrist bands when the unthinkable happened. One of the bands broke. It was the older of the two, the one I got from their Wondercon panel. It actually hurt my heart when it happened. I wear both of those bands everyday for workout and many days everywhere else as I like to show off my NerdStrong pride. I now wish I had grabbed two of those bands when they were giving them out like I did with their San Diego bands.

Of course Coach Andrew offered to give me his only band (cause that's the kind of guy he is)... I declined, but the offer was much appreciated. I guess I'll just have to get use to having the one band from here on out.

Next I want to share with you is this really cool Tesla (Steampunk) watch. Now I'm not a watch wearing but I'd definitely wear this one... I mean it's just to cool and it's actually a decent price at $59.99.. it's a ThinkGeek exclusive. You can pre-order (Oct) it HERE.

And finally I came across these Jedi and Sith pictures describing each path and I have to say.. I'm to much of a nice guy to be a Sith but that description is pretty temping.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment