Wednesday, February 10, 2016

New Harry Potter Book & The Universe is Amazing

There were rumors of this happening but I never expected the news we got today.. J.K. Rowling will publish eighth Harry Potter book. But it's not what most people expected. Yes it is new stories about Harry Potter and his family but it's not a novel. It will be a book version of the screen play she wrote for the new Harry Potter and the Cursed Child part 1 and 2 play that's opening up later this year in London. My understanding is that it's going to be in play form.. so like a script. It's also my understanding that they are going to release two version as most plays started with one script "special rehearsal edition" and then after doing a few shows refine the script/play "definitive collector's edition" so they plan to release this revised version at a later date.  Of course I'll be buying both of these books. What's even more exciting is the first book will be released on July 31st of this year.. only a few months away.

I've always been a big fan of Astrology, I guess it goes hand in hand with my love of Science Fiction and Fantasy. I came across this amazing video about our universe and beyond and just had to share it with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment