Monday, February 8, 2016

The Magicians Gets A S2 & New Captain America Trailer

I was super excited when I read that Syfy's The Magicians was renewed for a second season. I have been really enjoying season one so far. It's slower then most of the shows I love but the characters are interesting enough and the story is compelling that I keep coming back week after week. We're only three episodes in so far (fourth one airs tonight) but as I've said it's pretty fantastic and I can't wait to see where the story goes.

Because yesterday was the Super Bowl not only did we get great commercials but we got several new trailers for the summer blockbusters.. I posted the one for X-Men: Apocalypse yesterday and now they released a new Captain America: Civil War trailer. This looks amazing.. I will always be team Captain and will stand behind him 100%. This is going to be a tough movie to watch as it's going to be hard to watch friends fighting friends. I don't know how it will all end but they are making The Infinite Wars so I know the team will get back together for that fight at least.. but what will their relationshps be like when the dust settles.

No comments:

Post a Comment