Friday, April 29, 2016

CJ Cregg Returns to the White House & Lowes Commercial

This is pretty fantastic and another reason why I love this current White House. Allison Janney came walking out during a press conference in the White House briefing room, if you don't know who Allison Janney is and why my heart jumped for joy when I saw this, she played CJ Cregg, press secretary on one of my all time favorite tv shows The West Wing.  She was really there for the White House Correspondents' Dinner and was talking about the opiod epidemic, and about recovery and treatment. You can watch the video below.. the first minute and 20 seconds is the best.

Watching this really makes me want to do a West Wing rewatch as it's been over ten years since the final episode aired. Anyways give the video a watch below if you are a fan.


I came across this Lowes commercial that has me tearing up.. I'm such a sappy romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment