Thursday, April 28, 2016

Update on Rats and Tattoos

Here's an update on a few items I have mentioned on my blog recently. First my little Hobbies are getting big, they are about double the size they were when I got them. Their personalities are starting to show. Frodo is the calmest and sweetest of the bunch. Sam is a close second but likes to start fighting ever now and then. Merry and Pippin are pains in my butt and I spend more of my time yelling at them for fight each other or picking on Sam and Frodo. I have to be honest but there are days I regret getting the four to them. I should have gotten just the two (Sam and Frodo) but I'm stuck with four. I'm hoping they calm down a bit as they get older.. if not I'll be looking into finding a vet that can neuter them (which is suppose to curb their aggression). I'll keep you guys posted.

The other update is a tattoo update.. we have officially begun the "itching" phase of the tattoo healing process. This is my fifth tattoo so I knew this was coming but it doesn't make it any easier... must resist the itch.

And I want to share this video with you guys. I don't know if this is a readily available treatment or still be tested but the results are amazing. This is deep brain stimulation (DBS) and it's being applied to a Parkinson's patient. I particularly like this video as it end the older gentleman gives a small but sweet smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment