Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Leno Swag, Labyrinth Comic & TNG Animated?

Today while at work we got some swag, not all of the shows I work on make shirts and/or hats or other items with the shows name on it but Original has always made a ton of swag for their popular shows like Monster Garage, Monster House, Deadliest Catch and now Jay Leno's Garage. I got this very soft t-shirt with Jay Leno's Garage on the back and a cap also with Jay Leno's Garage printed on it... both are pretty cool.

I'm a huge fan of Labyrinth so when I read this news I as super excited!!! BOOM studio's announced that in August they will be releasing the Labyrinth 30th Anniversary Special, which will be 48-page comic book comprised of some short stories based on some of the ancillary characters of the world: Sir Didymus, Ludo, Ambrosius, Hoggle, some of the iconic figures that Sarah came across in her journey through the labyrinth. Unfortunately Sarah and Jareth are not be part of those stories. I can't wait for more news about this comic book. You can read more about and see some pages of the comic book HERE

Michael Dorn (who played Worf in the Star Trek universe) tweeted "Just curious, would you guys be into an Animated TNG Series?" and attached this picture. I would totally love to see a Star Trek The Next Generation animated series. As the actors continue to age I can seem them lending their voice to this project, I mean most of them did voice acting when they were doing TNG back in the 90's. I know this is a just a dream and it will never see the light of day (especially with the new Trek movies and TV series) but a fan can dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment