Thursday, May 5, 2016

New Power Rangers and Han Solo

Check out the new Power Rangers.. they released the first image of the new, re-imagined Rangers. I was 23 when the first Power Rangers hit Fox TV, called Mighty Morphing Power Rangers and I remember seeing it here and there, but I was never a fan of it. I've probably seen about half of the first few seasons but then tapered off for later seasons. But now it looks like it's making a return as a movie but this isn't the 90's Power Rangers.. I've read that this new Rangers is in comparison to the old Batman TV series and the current Batman incarnation. If that's the case then I'm all on board. And from the costume alone it looks like this is the case. I'm actually looking forward to this movie and to see what they do with this kind of cheesy kids show.

After months of speculation they have finally announced the actor who will be playing the "young" Han Solo in the new "Han Solo" solo movie. His name is Alden Ehrenreich, I don't know much about him. I guess he had a memorable roll in the comedy Hail Caesar!. I actually like the fact that he is pretty much an unknown. To take on such an iconic role you really do need someone with nothing really attached to them. I'm really looking forward to seeing more from him and I'm super excited to see the unnamed Han Solo movie.

And just a quick note to say Happy Birthday to my Brother Michael.. 41.. man you're old!!! Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment