Sunday, May 1, 2016

MASH Podcast & Testing Body Make-up

Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. This is episode 128, covering Season 6 Episode 6, "The Winchester tapes"

Klinger delivers mail; the stock market is in decline and BJ's Peggy gets poison oak. Nurse Nancy Gilmore, recently disengaged (no longer about to marry a Navy dentist) asks Hawkeye to meet her in Seoul. Winchester complains about the 4077 and Korea via tap

You can Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen and get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

Went to Namies today, Namies is a professional Make Up, Wig, SFX store in the Valley. I've gotten wigs and other items from them in the past. Today I went to find some body make up for my Twi-lek Jedi that I'm planning on cosplaying at SDCC this year. I've done a bit a research on what kind of make up I should use, alcohol vs water base but I want to see what they have there.

Namies has two different brands and about five different colors of green. I wasn't sure how dark I wanted to go so I tested some colors on my arm and then put the picture out there on social media to get peoples opinions and opinions I got. About 90% of the people agreed with the one I ultimately chose, bottom right. What's crazy is that a 5 oz bottle is super expensive ($45) and this one is more for testing.. so I'm sure I'll have to purchase another one at some point in the near future. Cosplaying is expensive... but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment