Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 31

Back is better, so I did a full workout today and it felt great. Up'd my cardio to 45 minutes and next Monday I'll up my workout weight, think I'll add 5 to 10 lbs to each.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of ten on the chest fly for my chest (60 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the free weight (90 lbs)
3 sets of ten working on my back (60lbs)

So glad I still did my cardio even with my bad back as it kept me in a routine. I knew if I took two days off on top of taking off two days over the weekend I would have a hard time starting back up.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks.. glad I took it easy the past few days so it could heal properly. Thanks for your continued support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep it up buddy. can't wait to hang for your bday celebration!!!

    ReplyDelete