Monday, April 4, 2011

100 Facts About Me 61 - 70

Well it's been a few weeks or so since I started this and I have to say it's hard to think of 100 facts about me.. not only facts about me but interesting facts.. I mean I can tell you 100 things about me and most wouldn't not be interesting.. that's the tough part. Anyways here is my next batch.

61. My middle name is Harvey, named after my grandfather.
62. I can't spell to save my life, thank goodness for spellcheckers.
63. My childhood nickname was KenKen, as my dad went by Kenny.
64. Use to have a speech impediment when I was younger, took many years to over come, still have it slightly.
65. For those who haven't met me in person I'm short, standing at a proud 5 foot 3 1/2 inches.
66. Favorite book series would be a toss up between Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.
67. Favorite Star Trek Series, TNG, followed closely by Voyager & DS9, also enjoy Enterprise and TOS.
68. Though I work on The Guild I've never played WoW, nor played alot of video games.
69. As I get older I try and enjoy my life more as there is less of it.
70. I'm a 1st time Uncle & his name is Kenobi (22months). 

1 comment:

  1. your getting there!and it's still interesting.don't think you've mentioned fav. food yet or time of year you most enjoy.good luck on the last 30!!rhonda

    ReplyDelete