Saturday, April 9, 2011

Podcasting and Cleaning

Busy busy day today.. at 10am Jenni came over so we could record the next two episode of Knights of the Guild podcast. My new streamlined effort is really working out. What would take us 2 or 2 1/2 hours to record we get done at most in an hour and a half. Of course we sit around and chat for another hour but at least the podcasts are recorded.. now I just have to edited at least one of them before April 15th.

The rest of the day was spent cleaning the house from top to bottom. Harry's family is flying in from Austria tomorrow and staying with us for a few weeks and this will be the first time they are seeing the house... so it has to sparkle.

It was a long day of cleaning but in between the cleaning we had to go to Enterprise and rent a van for the family.. that took a bit longer then expected so we were cleaning until around 8pm when I only had a few more things to do but had to stop because I had a MASH Swampcast due to be released at midnight and I hadn't even started editing it. So I opted to finishing cleaning tomorrow morning (his family fly into LAX at 12:30pm) so there should be plenty of time.

So this SwampCast is a special MASH 4077 Podcast, it's were the three hosts (Meds, Al and I ) read comments that our listeners have left for us. Luckily it's pretty straight forward and not to difficult to edit. I got down around 11:30pm and waited until midnight to post it.

Like I said.. busy busy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment