Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This Crazy Ride Called Life...

Lately my life has felt like it's been careening out of control. My MASH 4077 podcast is doing great, we've gotten over 3100 downloads in a matter of two months. I'm currently producing two episodes a month, but I'm hoping to do 3 or even 4 a month, if I can get a jump on them, since we record 4 episodes about ever three weeks, currently we've record up to Ep16 .. if we continue to release 2 a month it will take us 20 years to get through the entire series.

My Knights of the Guild Podcast is still going strong and I'm getting ready for CompanionCasts for Season 5 of The Guild and that's going to be a nice juggle between my actual work (were I make money) and being on set to do the podcast recordings.

I'm still trying to get my 3rd Geeky podcast going called Epic Geek Out, I had hoped to get it up and running by the end of April but with everything on my plate I'm not sure that's even going to happen.

With all the rain and snow we've gotten up at our place the weeds have gone crazy and we have 2 1/2 acres of them. So on my weekends I try and take at least an hour or two to do some weeding. Though it seems like an endless task.

Also Harry's family is coming into town this Sunday from Austria.. and though we are not longer together I still want to hang out with them because they will always be part of my family. And they are staying for a few weeks with us at our house. So we've been trying to clean an organize everything for their arrival.

I'm still researching my internet radio idea and working on a podcast/online media hub, though both of those are very slow going, but still in the works

And I really want to get back into volunteering with children.. I have volunteered in the past being a "Big Brother" working with HIV/Aids adults and children. I really miss the joy that those experiences brought me and would love to get back into it at some level.

So there is just so much going on in my life at the moment and I think I'm spreading myself a bit too thin. I was sick for almost three months and finally feel a bit better. I have so many great ideas for more podcasts I want to start. I want to get back into writing.. I use to write poetry and have several movie script idea halfway written..  but I just don't seem to have any free time. I want to hang out with friends more but that's not working out..  I've started to keep a list of things I want to do in the near future and the list gets bigger and bigger every week. I also want to start traveling as I haven't seen much of the world and now that I'm single I figure this is the best time...

Life is crazy at the moment.. but my issues are good issues to have. I'm extremely happy at what I've accomplished so far and am very fortunate for the people I have met along the way.

Life is good.. though a bit hectic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment