Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Editing Knights of the Guild

Yeah I'm editing another episode of Knights of the Guild, it feels like it's a never ending process.. between Knights of the Guild and my other current podcast MASH 4077 I feel like I'm always editing one or the other. Today I worked on Knights of the Guild Episode 29, I'm enjoying this "new" format, even though the show content hasn't really changed the way Jenni and I record them have and it makes for somewhat of a better editing session for me. This one is due out on April 29th.. so I have a few days and so far I did my initial first pass.. next up is to build the actual podcast and then one final pass to make sure everything sounds good.. hopefully I'll get this done by Sunday... With work and The Guild, this Sunday is my only day off in the next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment