Monday, April 18, 2011

My To Do List

My life seems to be on fast forward.. this is my "to do" list for this week... I'll never get it all done, but I'm going to be my best.
  • Edit my MASH 4077 Podcast episodes #7 & #8
  • Edit my Knights of the Guild Podcast episode #29
  • Plan/Prep for recording of our next Knights of the Guild episodes #30 & #31
  • Plan/Prep for recording of our next MASH 4077 Episodes #13 - #16
  • Upload Quidditch pictures to my FTP site for collages who requested copies of the pictures from the Western Cup.
  • Write a guest blog for my friend Andrews Blog site about Science
  • Upload/Edit/Post Quidditch video from Western Cup from a few weeks ago.
  • Start preparing CompanionCast questions and schedule for The Guild Season Five.
  • Record audio comments about the latest Amazing Race for my friends podcast Fast Forward
  • Tons and tons of yard work that seems to never end
  • Research Podcast radio stations
  • Prep/Plan for the big Tech Barbarians/Knights of the Guild podcast meet up.
  • Continue to coordinate guests and topics for my new Epic Geek Out podcast.
  • Continue to work on my Podcast hub.
And not to mention that I'm working full time at MTV Monday thru Friday and my show is about to finish the first few episodes which means going into Online (which is alot of work and stress for me).

Oh and my latest news about my Dad possible having his cancer return.. so I'm on edge about that as well.. just hoping for the best.

Yeah good times!!!

I know it seems like I'm complaining but I'm really not.. other then my Dad's possible cancer, yard word & MTV, it's all fun stuff that I love doing and that brings joy into my life.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your Dad, Kenny. Hope that turns out for the best.

    You really do keep yourself busy though! Good luck with your show going online, and all the podcast stuff and errands that you have to finish. I'm sure it'll all turn out well.

    Since you mention it, I missed the latest Amazing Race, but so far I've been happy with the racers left. Well, some of them. :P

    Looking forward to hopefully seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about complaining too much, the way I see it part of the purpose of a blog is to provide a place for cathartic release of stress :)
    You always seem to be crazy busy and yet still get everything done I find that very impressive as I have an awful time getting and keeping myself motivated. Very sorry to hear about your Father and hope everything works itself out in that regard. Hope all is well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I will send him positive energy (thoughts and well wishes).

    ReplyDelete