Monday, April 18, 2011

Editing my MASH Podcast

So much to do this week so little time. I got started with editing my MASH 4077 Podcast episode 7. Each of the hosts (3) record out own audio and then I import them all into Avid and lay them out on top of each other. We normally say "start" so I have an audio cue to link them all together but normally it takes some finagling to get them all in sync but with this episode I laid them all out and wham.. they were in sync on the first try.. After that the editing went pretty smoothly. Did my first pass in about two hours and by this time it was around 11pm and I was getting tired but I wanted to try and do my second pass, which means I add in audio clips from the episode. I did that for another hour before I could barely keep my eyes open and had to call it night... but it's so close to being done.. a few more clips and one final sweetening pass and it will be ready to be leveled, converted and uploaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment