Friday, May 13, 2011

Dinner & A Movie

Tonight after work I got to hang out with one of the sweetest people I know, my friend Teal and her boyfriend Ali. Teal and I hit off on the set of Season 3 of The Guild and have been friends since. We try and have dinner and hang out every so often as both of our lives are so super busy so tonight was the night. Our original plan was to hang out at her place, order pizza and watch a DVD. But that morning she called and asked if I wanted to see a movie and have dinner out and it sounded great. I haven't been to the movies in six months so I was up for it. She wanted to see Thor which was great as I too wanted to see this movie.

So we opted to go to the Arclight in Sherman Oaks and have dinner beforehand at The Cheesecake Factory which is just below the theater.  The restaurant was packed but luckily I had gotten there 15 minutes early and put our name down, there was a 45 minute wait. Teal and Ali showed up a little pass 8 and we waited for our table. We caught up on each other lives and enjoyed each other's company. The movie wasn't until 9:55pm and we had assigned seating so we have plenty of time to just relax and chat.

Around 9:30ish we headed up to the theater and found our way into the theater and watched Thor (review will be in another blog).  It was a great night, sharing it with great friends, good food and a good movie. Could ask for a better dinner and movie night. Thanks guys for hanging with me.. it's just what I needed after a pretty horrible few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment