Monday, May 9, 2011

Uncle Kenny #2

Though my brother called me a few weeks ago to tell me that Lora, his wife was pregnant with baby number two, I didn't want to get my hopes up because the home test is known for not being reliable so I was waiting for their first doctor visit and I just heard and saw the sonogram and yep.. she's preggers again. Doctor said the baby looks great and it's has a strong heart. So Kenobi is going to get a little sister or brother. I know my mom is hoping for a little girl but I'll be happy with either as long as she/he is healthy. She's seven weeks along and due on Dec. 24th.. gonna have a great Christmas this year.

I do know Michale has been suggesting they name the baby if it's a girl Sky Walker.  Love the name Sky but not Walker and I don't think my Sister-in-Law will go for it again.. I mean she agreed to name their child Kenobi.

I'm sure they have other names picked out just in case. I'll keep everyone up to date on the progress.

I LOVE BEING AN UNCLE!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congradulations Kenny! :)
    I love being a Uncle too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. December birthdays are a pain(mine is the 16th) I am sure that Uncle Kenny will make sure that she gets a bday AND a christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok. So your brother is trying for a Star Wars name again. With that I suggest you recommend Mara Jade as the name. Not only is it Star Wars, but she is an incredibly strong woman in the EU (and Luke's wife eventually, but I'm sure you know all that already ;) ). I agree that Sky is a cute name, but Walker I think only works if you are Ricky Bobby lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regardless of what the parents name their kids you always end up loving them anyways so in the end it doesn't really matter that much :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the names are brilliant. All of my dogs have X-Men names, so I understand.

    ReplyDelete