Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July

Happy 4th of July to all my American friends.

This fourth I went and visited family. Had lunch with my Dad, who doing well. he's had his second chemo and it's not knocking him on his butt as much as the 1st treatment did and the tumors continue to shirk, so he's in good spirits, which makes me happy.

Got so spend time with my brother, sister-in-law and nephew Kenobi. And they actually left Kenobi with me for an hour or so while they went shopping. At first he panicked when he realized that they had gone but a few minutes later he came back to me and we started to play. He's now two years old and just a bundle of energy. It was none stop activity and by the time his parents got back I as exhausted. I don't how they do that 24 hours a day. But I loved my one on one time with my little guy.

After that drove home and hung out with Harry. No fireworks this year and the BBQ happened a few days prior. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment