Tuesday, July 5, 2011

KOTG Companion Casts

Today I worked on my upcoming Knights of the Guild Companion Casts. If you don't know what these are they started last season while working on The Guild. I would do behind the scene interviews with the cast and crew as they would finish filming. Then when an episode would air, a companion cast would follow the next day and take listeners behind the scenes for that specific episode. Well we are doing those again for season five which is approaching fast and I have lots of prep work to do. These podcasts come out once a week as the episodes come out and are a lot of work to edit together as there are many sources.

So today I spent the entire day, while working, exporting a few hundred audio files and placing them into episode folders. This is just a first step in a long process but I'm looking forward to making these as I know listeners really enjoy the companion casts.

No comments:

Post a Comment