Saturday, October 22, 2011

Alphas

So I finally sat down and actually took the day off of doing podcasts or anything and just watched TV. I have several series that airs last summer that are just sitting on my DVR waiting to be watched. I was going to start with The Walking Dead, but really wasn't in the mood for Zombies so instead I opted to watch Alphas. It's a new Syfy show that aired over the summer and I have all 12 episodes on my DVR just waiting.

Alphas it about five extraordinary humans with powers, I wouldn't call them super powers to me they seem more like they are humans higher up the evolution ladder.

Here's a description from Wiki "The series follows five people with superhuman abilities, known as "Alphas", led by noted neurologist and psychologist Dr. Lee Rosen as they investigate criminal cases involving other suspected Alphas. Rosen and his team of Alphas operate under the auspices of the Defense Criminal Investigative Service, the criminal investigative arm of the U.S. Department of Defense. While investigating these crimes it doesn't take the team too long to discover that a group known as "Red Flag", who were thought defeated and eliminated long ago, are using other Alphas to commit crimes."

From the very first episode I was in love with this series. And many folks have said that the first few episodes were weak and it just gets better. So I'm already loving it (only seen the first 3 episodes so far) so I'm bound to really enjoy this series. Looking forward to seeing where the story goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment