Wednesday, October 19, 2011

House Under Attack

I know I live in a rural area and there are critters all over the place but lately I feel like my house has been under attack more then usual. I have mice in my kitchen and garage damaging valuable stuff , woodpeckers damaging the side of my house and a murder of crows playing soccer on top of the roof. There are rabbits and prairie dogs digging up the grounds and when they decide to die they always seem to pick under the house so I get to deal with the smell of a decaying animal for a week.  This is part of living in the middle of no where and I've dealt with it for two years but the past few months it seems to be getting worse. I don't want to kill things but I have to protect the house and at this point I'll do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment