Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Podcasting Overload!!

I woke up this morning super energized and ready to take on the day. I had plans to edit 1 Knights of the Guild podcast CompanionCast, 1 MASH 4077 Podcast, 1 Confessions of a Fanboy and maybe even work on my new revamped Knights of the Guild podcast. But when I finally sat down to get started on editing I had no motivation. I struggled all day with editing my final KOTG CompanionCast for episode 12 and that had to get done as it's was being released at noon the next day, but even knowing that it took some effort to finish it.

I don't know why the past few days I have had no motivation to do anything. There are tons of things I need to do around the house. I mean It's only been a week since I finished my job and got back from my mini vacation but there is so much to do and now is the time to do it.

I love podcasting but maybe I just need a break from it all. I need to find that spark again. I did get excited when I started to do some research for my new Alien Nation Podcast, but the idea of editing them just isn't that appealing to me. Obviously I need to snap out of this as I have several podcasts due this week. But I think some of the burnout is due to the fact that KOTG CompanionCasts have come out every week for the past 12 weeks and they take so much time and energy, which was very limited because of the stress and busyness of the last few months of my job. And that 's on top of my MASH 4077 and Confessions of a Fanboy podcasts. Luckily those only come out twice a month.

But now that my KOTG CompanionCasts are done for season five and I'm currently jobless and enjoying it. I think I'll get back my podcasting passion...

No comments:

Post a Comment