Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Editing Alien Nation Podcast

I spent the day editing my Alien Nation podcast off and on. Michael and I recorded a few episodes last week and I really wanted to get the first episode out. I did manage to get the entire podcast edited and it sounds great but I ran into trouble when I tried to get episodes of the actual show imported into my computer. Several friends suggested several "ripping" programs but none of them seemed to work. Between frustrating attempts I would clean the kitchen, do dishes and tidy up from the non-party party this past weekend.

I finally got my spare tire fixed on my Jeep. The past few weeks I've been driving around with no spare and it's not the best feeling. So I found a PepBoys and they fixed my spare (had a nail in it). And now I have a spare again which makes me happy as I haven't had the best of luck with tires.

My attempts to covert the video and import to my Avid has failed. My Alien Nation podcast will have to be put on hold until I can figure out how to get the audio imported. I still hope to have the first episode out by the 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment