Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dinner with Friends

I didn't go to bed until 6am today (read my previous blog to find out why) so I got up around 11:30am. I finished creating the show notes for the first episode of my new podcast Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast. The big thing happening today was dinner with my friends John and Moises. Every year John has a dinner party on or close to the 12th Day of Christmas. This year joining John and Moises was Tom and Ervin, Bruce, and Martin. It was great seeing everyone as we use to hang out during TV nights as my place a few years back (when I lived closer) but now a days I'm lucky if I see these guys a few times a year. I hope to change that, as tonight really reminded me how much I care about these guys and enjoy their company. Moises made a wonderful dinner, we watched John's super 8 movies from 20 years ago and just chatted. Good times were had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment