Thursday, January 5, 2012

PGA Awards & Alien Nation

This morning I got to vote for the PGA Awards (Producer's Guild of America). I've been a member of the PGA for four or five years and it's always fun to get screeners of current movies but the other fun thing is to actual vote for the official awards. There are about 12 categories and I have to say this year I have seen 95% of the movies that are up. The big movie best film of the year our of the 10 nominated I chose The Help and something new this year the PGA have a webseries category so I got to vote for the one and only webseries that I have worked on The Guild.

The rest of the day was spent editing on and off my very first Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast. I'm excited to get this out there and see what folks think. I'm also excited because my brother is my co-host and I think our chemistry really came across on the podcast. We've recorded two episodes so far and have three more planned in the near future. My plan is to release 1 podcast on the 10th of every month. I hope fans enjoy it as much as my brother and I enjoyed recording it.

No comments:

Post a Comment