Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just One Of The Guys

This past weekend there were a bunch of my buddies visisting for Chris' final weekend with us. If you read my blog you know all the guys went paintballing. When when we got home we were all soak to the bone and several of us went into my master bathroom to get out of our wet clothes and take a warm shower. It didn't matter that I was gay and they were straight. We all striped down to our underwear and waited for our turn to take a shower with the others in the bathroom for all to see. We chatted and joked around.. I know this may sound stupid but when I'm with my "Geek Mob" group I'm the token gay guy. Some treat me as the "gay" guy but these two guys didn't and for the first time in my life I felt l like just one of the guys and it was AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment