Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wondercon Day 3

Sunday was upon us and Jes and I didn't have a wink of sleep (but for different reasons). Rupert was up early and off to find his car. Kimi and Robert were up as Robert had to take Kimi home (she lived near by). Jes and I cleaned up the hotel room as it was a mess after last night's party. Robert returned about a half hour later and Jes, Chris, Robert and I headed over to IHop for some breakfast. Aaron and Luis also joined for breakfast. After breakfast Robert had to head over to Disneyland to meet up with a friend while Luis and Aaron headed over to the con and Jes, Chris and I headed back to the hotel room. I was the only one who dressed up in costume today. As I got ready Chris and Jes started to load up the car, as we had to check out of the hotel by noon. We actually got done around 11am and checked out. We then walked to the convention center one last time. We walked the floor for a bit and I took a few photos. Around 1:30pm we were all tired and called it a day at Wondercon.

We had a great 3 days of cosplaying, getting pictures taken of us and hanging with good friends.

On our way back home Chris, Jes and I  grabbed some lunch at Chevy's in Burbank. Then we got home around 4pm and both Jes and Chris headed back up north and the fun weekend was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment