Tuesday, May 1, 2012

BroDate with Will

It's been a few weeks since my buddy Will and I have hung out and we are both trying harder to not let months go by without hanging. Tonight he was coming to my place and I was going to make some Rosemary Chicken and Roasted Garlic Potatoes for dinner. Will arrived at my place around 8pm  and dinner was ready. Will had brought a bottle of wine and since he was staying the night (he's in between jobs for a few weeks) we partaken in some wine drinking.

Dinner was good and we sat at my dining table for the next five hours chatting and drinking our way through a total of three bottles of red wine (I had nine glasses while Will had eight). We then moved into the TV room and started playing music off our iphones/ipads and singing along (lots of Irish/Celtic music).

I'm a light weight when it comes to drinking and I find red wine gets me buzzed alot faster then most alcohol. So I had a great buzz all night long, until around midnight when I knew I was drunk. Will's tolerance it much higher then mine and within the last hour or so would I say he was really drunk as well..  It was loads of fun.

Around 2am we decided to watch some Firefly so I put in Out of Gas (one of my favorite episodes) but fifteen minutes in, the camera movement got to Will so we decided to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment