Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Morning After

As I have mentioned in my previous blog post I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I didn't drink lot in my teens, 20's or 30's. With these movie marathons though I have enjoyed getting drunk one weekend a month the past six months or so. I feel like I'm making up for lost time.

Since I started drinking more frequently (if you can call once a month that), I've noticed that I don't get sever hang overs. So when I got up this morning 7am (only slept for 5 hours) I felt pretty good. I actually laid in bed and napped on and off for another 2 hours. I finally got out of bed around 9am, Will was still fast asleep. So I jumped on the computer and did my morning routine.

Around 10am I started to feel a slight headache coming on so I took some Advil to prevent it from getting any worse. I also made me some pancakes as I was starving. Will got up around 10:30 and looked horrible. He wasn't as lucky as me, I guess wine really does a number on him so he was feeling some pain. Of course me being me I pampered him. I got some some OJ, made him some sausages and had him lye down on one of my comfy couches. After he had his breakfast I gave him some Advil, got his blanket and tucked him into the couch so he could fall back asleep.

For the next few hours I caught up on some TV while Will napped on and off. Around 1pm I was getting hungry for some lunch and Will was up reading Game of Thrones. He was feeling a bit better so we ventured out to El Pollo Loco to grab a bite to eat.

Got back to my place around 3pm, Will packed up his stuff and headed home. So what I thought was going to be a fun 2 hour dinner turned into 19 hours of AWESOME hanging with my bestie Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment