Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hanging with Friends

Picture a Day in May #8
Today I had the pleasure of not only spending time with one of my best friends but I got to spend time with two of them. It started off with Will, I headed down to his place to go out to lunch and to hang out at his place. We went to his really good BBQ place out in Burbank for lunch and then back to his place where we just hung out and played some Mass Effect 3 (well Will played and I'd give him suggestions on what to do next). I also got to see his recording studio which inspired my Picture of the Day in May. I also helped clean up his bedroom. :) Had a great time just hanging.. not do much just enjoying ones company.

From Wills I headed over to Robert's place in LA. Our past few get together we have done dinner and Firefly so we continued with this tradition. Instead of pizza this time I stopped by Taco Bell and picked us up some tacos and burritos. Got to his place ate dinner and watched three more episodes of Firefly. Safe, Our Mrs Reynolds and Jaynestown. Again like Will we just hung out watched some TV and chatted but had the best time. We've already schedule a day for next week were we will do this all over again... can't wait.

Got home around 11:30pm and went to bed.. a great day just hanging with my besties.

No comments:

Post a Comment