Saturday, May 12, 2012

Podcasts, Podcasts & More Podcasts

Picture a Day in May #12
Today I was up early watching the next four episodes of MASH that we were planning on recording podcasts for today. At 11am I got online with my pals Meds and Al and we recorded four new episodes of our MASH 4077 Podcast. It's been a few months since we did our last recordings but we picked up right were we left off. The chemistry between the three of us can't be denied.

I registered My Gimpy Life Podcast with itunes as it can take them up to a week for them to approve the feed. Once that is done I just have to wait until they start releasing webisodes.

After my MASH recordings I headed out to North Hollywood were Jes went this morning for today's shoot for My Gimpy Life. Watched them shoot some very funny scenes as well as interviewing some great guest stars for the show. Again I can't go into detail but stay tune for My Gimpy Life CompanionCasts and you'll hear all the fun we had shooting these episodes. I was also pulled in to be an extra in a few scenes.. will see if I make the cut.

After the shoot both Jes and I were exhausted but hungry so we sent to Chilli's on our way home and grabbed some dinner. By the time we got home it was 9pm and our call time for tomorrow was 6:30am which meant we had to leave my house by 5am. So we started to get ready for bed. I remembered that my friends Anne and Nicki were staying at my place tonight as well, they were also doing the shoot tomorrow. There was no way I was going to wait up for them, as they were at a concert and wouldn't get to my place until after 11pm. I texted them and left the front door open and went to bed, quickly falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment