Sunday, May 6, 2012

On Set of My Gimpy Life

Today I had to be on set at 11am on my friend Teal Sherer's new webseries My Gimpy Life. I am doing their official podcast / companioncast for the series as well as being an extra on set today. Of course I can't say much about what was shot but I read the entire series script and it's going to be fantastic. I got some great interviews in and did mange to walk by the camera a few times while they were filming.

The Geek Mob was represented, Kim, Jen, Nicki, Anthony,  Jennifer and I were all there.

One of the highlights of the day was getting to meet and interviewing Steven Dengler (CEO & Co-Founder at XE.com). He truly is one of the nicest guys I have ever met.

After the shoot a few of us (Kim, Jen, Nicki, Teresa & new friend Eric) from the set went out to Denny's for a late dinner. My bestie Robert actually joined us as well though he was not with us on set. We had a great time reminiscing about out day. Got home in the wee hours of the night.. another fantastic day.

Oh yeah.. while I set I took my sixth Picture of a Day in May.. this time my friend Teal joined me. -->

No comments:

Post a Comment