Friday, May 11, 2012

Hanging with my Bestie

Picture a Day in May #11
Today I woke up with a smile on my face when I realized that my best friend Josh was staying over and that we had half a day to just hang out and do nothing. We thought about going hiking at Vasquez but instead we sat out on the patio, listening to music (and singing along) and gazing out at the beautiful views... it was very relaxing. We talked and laughed and had a great time. Around 3 we began the trek back to Josh's place (he lives about an hour and a half away). We stopped by Chili's and grabbed some lunch before hitting the road. Well four hours later I was back home, traffic was HORRIBLE!!! Took two hours to get there, which meant I got Josh home by 6:20pm and he was suppose to be at work at 6:15pm.. so he was late (luckily he called ahead and there was no punishment). When I got home I was exhausted, being stuck in traffic for four hours straight in draining. But with that said I would have done it all again to hang out with my bestie.

Another great friend of mine Jes was crashing at my place tonight as she is going to be an extra tomorrow on my friend Teal's new webseries My Gimpy Life. I too will be on set but getting interviews for the companioncast that I'm doing for the show.

She got to my house a bit later then she expected, but when she got here we said hello and chatted for a bit before calling it a night. Another fun filled day with friends.. I just love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment