Thursday, July 12, 2012

Best Gift Ever!!!

Today when we were taking a break from the con my best bud Chris pulled out a bunch of dog tags and handed me a set. Earlier in the week he asked for some personal information and said he was creating something cool. Now I trust Chris with my life so I had no problem giving him some of my personal info, like SS #. Well he made us some official military dog tags. Depending on what info you gave him you got three to five dog tags. I got two with my personal info on it, one joke one (Frodo Baggins) and one with a personal message.

Now I love Chris, I have from the moment we met. There was this instant bond as if we've known each other all our lives. It so rarely happens and I've been fortunate enough to have it happen to me several times in the past few years. But when it comes down to it you never really know if the person feels the same way about you. But when Chris gave me that personal dog tag and I read the message he had wrote on it I knew that he felt the exact same way and my heart jumped for joy. He truly is my best friend and now that I have these dog tags he'll be close to my heart figuratively and literally. Thanks Chris for being AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment