Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bros & Buffy

Tonight after work I headed over to my buddies (Robert) place to once again watch more Buffy. We finished season 1 last week so we are moving on to season two. We ordered some pizza and began the mini marathon. First up was "When She Was Bad", wasn't a fan of emo Buffy but it was a nice followup to the season one finale. Second we watched Some Assembly Required, not my favorite episode but had some really funny lines. And our third one was School Hard which was the introduction of Spike, who I love. I totally forgot they introduced him so early in the series.

It's a slow but awesome process rewatching this series. At our current rate it will take us until the beginning of next year to finish the series.. but it's going to be a fun adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment